DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I Move On

Author
    Comments

• brokenheart16
    Participant
    August 10, 2016 at 5:38 pm #107916
    Should I Move On

Ok I was dating someone for almost 8 months, things were going great, we spent just about every weekend together, and there came a time where 3 weekends in a row we did not hang out because we both had family things going and prior engagements. So one day she told me I will call you back once I leave my moms house and I never heard from her. So I reached out here recently to see what I did wrong and she ignored me. She did tell my best friend that is not hanging out those three weekends bothered her but never told me. She finally text me yesterday and said she has gotten lost while dating and being in relationships in the vast and wanted to put herself first. I’m wondering do I just leave it at that. We had lots of fun together, dining out, cooking, singing, dancing together, weekends just in the house doing nothing and it just stopped. I feel like this is all a big misunderstanding. Any feedback would be appreciated.

sabrina
    Participant
    August 14, 2016 at 3:11 pm #108184

If I were her, I’d like you to take some actions. Girls are simple, they just need attention. Give her a positive attention but not in a way that shows you are needy. Show her how important she is to you. Text her and say you respect her and her decision but you’d like another chance just to talk and know more about her ideas for the last time. Then if you got the chance, try to convince her that you are sorry for that three weeks and you think you should’ve done more to meet her. You know, as a girl, I like the guy to be the leader of the relationship and I do expect him to pay more attention to that and consider the fact that I am waiting for him.

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 5:31 am #108199

Reach out to her first. Guy should make the first move.

Juicy4003
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 7:58 am #108200

Yes I should leave

109ball02
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 5:55 pm #108513

After a long while of putting you on the back-burner

” She finally text me yesterday and said she has gotten lost while dating and being in relationships in the vast and wanted to put herself first ”

That’s all you need to know bud. She was into the fun part of the relationship but does not want comitment. She just wants the bubbly cuddly icecream and sprinkles of the first few months. Then she gets bored and tired and moves to a fresh guy to do it over with. Sorry to sound harsh but that’s all I am reading here