Should i move on? He said he needed time to think.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sarah_t30
    Participant
    April 4, 2014 at 12:55 am #50441

I’ve know this guy for a few years now we both like each other. I moved out of state and I thought I was moving back but ended up not which crushed him. so I told him I was coming back and he got happy and told me he was going to show me around and we would have fun. we talked for a while then he just stopped talking but would read my messages. Ppl told me to leave him alone but since I like him I couldn’t. I just told him i’ll be in town in a couple days and he said he couldn’t see me because he couldn’t trust anyone right now. For all I know he was single. But he also said he didn’t want to hurt, lie or be fake to me. And he was gonna do him for now and weed. And he needed time to think. So should I move on or give him time? I thought he liked me why would he need time to think? What is there to think about? How much time should I give him? Oh btw I haven’t messaged him yet and this happened yesterday. thank you.

tara
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 12:41 pm #50517

i’d leave him alone. He may be trying to turn you down without telling you (by avoiding your messages) to not hurt your feelings.