Should I move on or confess?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

xfile
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 9:54 am #103757

I met this girl at work and she approached me first few months ago. Although we know each other not long, I felt she treated me differently compared to others (e.g. Always put her hand on my middle back or shoulder and stay very close to me, helped me to take pasta from pantry because she said I came early to work without breakfast, agrees with me on everything, etc). Few weeks back, she suddenly message me saying that she encountered something funny but not sure I will feel funny after listening or not. So I asked her to tell me the story and it was about a couple kissing and she thought it was a gay couple at first but actually it turned out a heterosexual couple. Then, we talked about gay issues and etc. she is a very private person but surprisingly she did share some of her life with me(e.g. Childhood, work feelings, what she is looking for a partner). However, when I asked her out either in group or only with me, she kept saying busy but she did joined us for holiday trip.

xfile
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 10:02 am #103758

So we are looking forward to the trip and she asked me few days ago when is our next trip. She playfully said love me few times on different occasions. On her birthday, I asked if she is going to celebrate and have candle light dinner with her bf and she replied me playfully don’t know and laughed. Is she keeping me suspense or she really has a bf? But last time when I asked her preference in guys and she said she is looking for a matured one but is hard to find. I told her that she should have guy friends that are matured because above mid-30s but she said her friends are all not matured. Now I don’t know if I should continue or move on with my life. Can anyone advice? Thanks.

cthane
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 8:38 pm #103814

I think you should move on. You shouldn’t let her keep you guessing because she might end up rejecting you anyway.

cherry
    Participant
    January 22, 2017 at 5:45 pm #124023

Move on.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 1:11 pm #124130

yeah i’d move on. shes playing hot/cold with you.
    when you asked about her bf and she says “don’t know” – not a good sign. a girl who is interested in YOU as a bf, if asked about if she is seeing somebody – woudl clearly and definitively say they don’t have one if they don’t. that she didn’t and brushed it under the rug probaly means she has one or there is another guy she sees as a person she wants as a bf ….

Ffs14231
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 2:16 pm #124134

Honestly i would move on.

Kris005
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 8:47 am #139144

oh.. sorry to say but i think you should move on