Should I move on or reach out to him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wukarp90
    Participant
    September 15, 2017 at 11:44 am #149162

GUYS………should I reach out????
    So to give you a little background, I have been talking to this guy on Tinder for roughly a month now. We would talk everyday and our conversations were good. We’ve had talks about how neither one of us are really seeing anyone and haven’t dated much recently. We finally met last week and he ended up staying the night and we slept together (mistake I know)!!!!!! Neither one of us were planning on that to happen, but it did. It was good and we talked afterwards and things seemed light and fun. The next day, he texted me in the evening just basically saying “hey what’s up??” and we talked back and forth a little, but I noticed his texts were shorter than usual. He continues to respond back and forth to me, but should I be taking the hint he isn’t interested? I have since stopped responding….but I’m not sure if I should reach out to see what’s going on. If he’s not interested, why would he have even reached out?

Anonymous
    September 15, 2017 at 9:42 pm #149266

Just give him allitle bit of time
    He will come around OK

gre123
    Participant
    September 16, 2017 at 12:50 am #149276

Any guy that truly likes you and wants to get to know you will be obvious.. that’s the way normal men are wired. If it’s cryptic which in this case sounds so..do not waste your time. Guys with issues enjoy a chase on their terms and enjoy attention but will not want anything serious.. and these are the guys that send cryptic short messages. Basing this off my life experience.. do not waste your time unless you yourself do not want anything serious. He will contact you randomly (probably for sex or attention) but the best thing you can do is not encourage him to behave like that.. so I wouldn’t reply.

MarieH
    Participant
    September 16, 2017 at 8:21 pm #149280

The fact he is still messaging you is a good sign. Typically texting doesn’t stay at the level it does when you first meet someone as it’s not maintainable. Just keep chatting with him and see where it goes but in the meantime don’t put all of your eggs in that basket.

LS14
    Participant
    September 17, 2017 at 5:41 pm #149291

Let him come to you. It seems like he just wanted sex.