Should I persist?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I persist?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

User1234
    Participant
    February 27, 2017 at 6:30 am #128348
    Should I persist?

I was chatting to girl on tinder for about a month, we got along really well. After about a week I asked her on date and she went quiet. Three days later I gave her a nudge, she gave me her number.

I asked her out that Wednesday – said she had plans but they’re likely to cancel – They didn’t so we rearranged for wed next week.

The night before she says she’s on painkillers for a trapped nerve in her shoulder so can’t make it.

I said let me know if you want to reconvene, The next day (The Wednesday) she says I have an interview Thurs but shoulder feels better and she should be able to come. – texts later on that day saying now has another interview at 9am so cant make it and says we should try 3rd time lucky.

Next day I ask her how interview went. she texts back about interview. The next text I send asking about her weekend she ignores

My question is what do you think – was she too busy? Did she not really want to date me? Should I try again in a few weeks time?

adamdex
    adamdex
    Participant
    May 2, 2017 at 3:14 am #135083

I don’t know… I mean I think she’s actually busy. I’m actually facing a similar problem right now. Did she ever start a conversation or did you have to text her first?

s263583
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 1:39 pm #137626

I mean she is trying to re-arrange other opportunities for you to meet. I would give her one or two more chances. Everyone is busy in their lives and people can make things work if they want to.