Should I pursue her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I pursue her?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

restling3
    Participant
    May 25, 2016 at 3:51 am #101290
    Should I pursue her?

There’s this girl i really like and we were in a relationship before. We’ve known each other for almost 8 years. We get in touch like every year. So this year we had gotten the chance to meet. Never really sure if it was dating or hanging out. But we mostly have the time to ourselves we had dinners after her work,watched movies etc. We talk a lot sharing what’s happening with our daily lives. Well this month she started getting cold not responding to some of my messages or even not initiating the conversation. We even talked about how we liked each other back then and lots of stuff. Tried asking her if there’s something wrong but she said she just enjoys her alone time. I really like her and was wondering if I should pursue her? Thing is she never really rejected me. She even said to me a few months ago something that boys give up too early so they never really get the thing they really want ,and that if you dont get something you want you just relax and keep on striving for it.