Should I Pursue this girl or leave it be

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

taward
    Participant
    October 19, 2015 at 8:51 am #87045

Should I pursue a girl who went back to her old ex?
    So I ve a had a pretty rough two weeks. My girlfriend of two years broke up with me out of the blue with closure. I was fine with this after a few days because it was long distance and it wasn t going anywhere. Anyway met a new girl online and she seemed prefect. We were going to go out an a date a Friday. Turns out yesterday she s back with her old ex who treated her like **** which I found out over Instagram. He lied to her got another girl pregnant had sex with another girl on a bed she brought him that day snapchats she even caught him on another date. Anyway I m more pissed then hurt and I want to lay into her for using me as a rebound. But the other side of me thinks she s just confused and wants to give her time. Honestly I can t wrap my head around why she s so weak willed she d stay with a guy like that. I m pretty sure he could beat her and she still take him back. I m seriously thinking of treating the next girl I met like

taward
    Participant
    October 19, 2015 at 10:45 am #87053

Yeah it’s silly to be invested into someone who would rather be another mans door mat.

bosby
    Participant
    October 19, 2015 at 12:15 pm #87055

It sounds to me like this girl is lacking in self respect. Someone who has trouble loving themselves will have trouble loving you. I would move on and find someone with self respect.

John123
    Participant
    October 22, 2015 at 7:20 am #87183

you already have doubt in your head about this person and it seems as though whatever happens she ends up with her ex.

Are you prepared to get into something were in the back of your mind you will be constantly having thoughts in your head about her ex? It is not my place to tell you what to do but if it was me I would move on and find someone with a bit of self respect

apuurboo
    Participant
    October 27, 2015 at 3:26 pm #87457

move on.

beardysimo
    Participant
    October 27, 2015 at 6:36 pm #87482

Move on, move on, move on! she doesn’t deserve your interest

dox23
    Participant
    October 28, 2015 at 6:12 pm #87562

move on dude, do yourself a favour

Kzlaa
    Participant
    October 28, 2015 at 6:27 pm #87570

As much as you want to help her, you can’t until she decides to help herself, which she is clearly not doing. Take care of yourself and go find a girl who will appreciate how much you care.