Should I reach out again?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

KittyCat
    Participant
    June 8, 2016 at 6:04 pm #102545

I met a guy online a few weeks ago and we met up and a great first date, talked for four hours straight. We were making plans after to meet up again sometime and then my horse of 11 years died and I needed time to just grieve. He said he understood and that he was there to talk if I wanted. I replied and said that was nice but I needed to be with my friends and heal. We started talking on snapchat a few days later and the conversation kind of bottomed out. I communicate better in person, I think he does too. I reached out to him earlier this week to bring up meeting again and he was all for it and asked when. I told him when I was available and didn’t hear back. I then texted him a few days later to make sure he received the message. He said he had and said which days would work for him but now I haven’t heard from him again. I don’t know if he is hoping that the whole thing will go away or just not sure how to proceed after I pulled back. Any suggestions?

KittyCat
    Participant
    June 13, 2016 at 7:12 am #102578

Today was the first day we were both available, do I reach out or wait and see if he does? I would really like some opinions here.