Should i smash? (Guy talk) [Help]

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sw00n
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 7:07 pm #123983

Okay, there’s this girl… (lets call her Nicole)

Shes bestfriends with my cousins girlfriend. One night i was at my cousins house and nicole’s name got brought up in a conversation we were having. My cousin’s girlfriend named all the guys that she knows Nicole smashed (slept with). The list wasnt super long but it was a decent amount of guys :/ i know 3 of them.

Now lets get this straight, Nicole isnt ugly and she has a pretty nice body lol she msg’d me and started hitting on me. i know she’s a hoe and if i were to do anything with her i strap up. i just cant figure out if i should go through with it 🤔 her body count is high as fuck.

Fellas, what should i do?
    To smash or not to smash is the question.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by  Sw00n.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by  Sw00n.

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 21, 2017 at 3:21 am #124004

It’s up to you man. Why not?

Sw00n
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 9:05 am #124010

Aahh ima smash. ill just use two condoms lmao 😂😂😷

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 12:54 pm #124122

yeah i guess its what you want out of this – or more poignantly – what you can do without either way. are you going to regret not being with her? or are you going to regret being with her? catch-uh my drift?

anyway.. i think “body counts’ are useless except when it comes to std’s so always protect yourself or talk about protection beforehand. it soujnds dumb but the one thing ANYBODY will regret is catchign something for a lifetime (and potentially risking health and life).

what’s wrong with a high body count? i mean really? i’ve never had a problem with that b/c i find sex much more enjoyable with experienced partners vs peple who are not all that experienced. human sexuality is normal (and different for each person) so why punish somebody for doing somehint positive and healthy – there are far worse things she coudl b doig than having sex (like being a criminal, stalking, abusing, stealing, lying, etc.)

mdfl94
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 2:48 pm #124141

Smash for sure

thesix
    thesix
    Participant
    February 2, 2017 at 11:59 am #125441

Smash, smash, smash

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 4:52 pm #125691

what’s wrong with a high body count? i mean really? i’ve never had a problem with that b/c i find sex much more enjoyable with experienced partners vs peple who are not all that experienced.

Not sure if your question is rhetorical or what, but I’ll answer it regardless.

The point is that I’ve found it’s harder for women with high notch counts to pair bond.

Also there is the risk of diseases.

As for “finding sex more enjoyable”, I’ll concede that more experienced women are often technically better at having sex. But they are usually far less malleable. So, I don’t find it a particular positive (it certainly isn’t a preference that I have).

Nobody wants a serious girlfriend to have been with everyone in town.

Fellas, what should i do?
    To smash or not to smash is the question.

As this is linked to your family, I think you should consider any possible comebacks first.

If it’s far enough removed, then go for it.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 5:03 pm #125693

not rhetorical. i dont’ care if the gal has been with 12 or 30 people.
    not sure what “pair bond” means.
    risk of disease is what condoms are for. btw.. she could just have 1 partner and you’re at a risk for std’s.. so low count doesn’t guarantee she’s risk free.

mealleableness has less to do with number of partners, and more to do with recent frequency of history and the physical attributes of that most recent activity.

unless you’ve interviewed “everybody” to get that count, then you are not an authority on what “everybody wnats”. I”ve already told you your theory does not apply to me so there is already 1 case that doesn’t agree with your presumptions.

you see.. i get by that “issue” if it were an issue with me, by never askingn them or finding out hwo many they’ve had. They are either who i want to be because they are who they are today, or I don’t want to be with them due to who and what they are today or not. I could care less whos in their past to make my decision.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 5:35 pm #125706

I understand your “non-judgmental” gimmick. I’m the same around women too.

But, among men, I’m being honest. I’m completely judgmental.

How far are you willing to take that? A woman having sex with a guy whilst dating you and not putting out. No judgement on that? Just glad to be understanding her feelings.

A woman having sex with 20 men in the last 12 months, many of them friends of yours. No opinion. Wife her up.

A bi-woman sleeping around with men or women on the side whilst “committed”. Nothing. Great character.

Life is about taking sensory data and forming an opinion. A pretense of being “non-judgmental” merely shows up an inability to do that.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 6:16 pm #125709
    Reply To: Should i smash? (Guy talk) [Help]

i’m not a gimmick.. i don’t have differnt ways i talk. (you do though as you self admit).
    I’ve known about “The Game” and all the vast majority of similar products and philosphies out there and even took it before.

I knew you were one of them. And i see guys like you come and go alllll the time. come in real strong and tout the philosophy like crazy for about a month.. maybe 2 at most.. then disappear.

I believe in the philosophy it teaches and its how i learned a lot of tihngs – but most of yas get a bit too fanatic about it and you ultimately realize the ultimate lesson one day…

The Game has great concepts. and it’s a great start.. but it only works for CERTAIN women.. and for CERTAIN types of relationships. and if that’s what you want.. awesome. but at some point prety much everybody wants soethign differnet and a differnet kind of woman and thus why they all disappear in short timeframes.

Aint nothing you can say i haven’t heard dozens of times before.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 3, 2017 at 6:20 pm #125710

and your “assessment” of me is completely wrong.. see.. your’e regurgitating a script – you haven’t learned to read the situation or people yet.
    and that’s what all the newbies at The Game don’t get about themselves.

This is not a script to follow like the Game teaches. A script is necessary when yo know nothing and are starting out. But where you are missing.. is how to apply it correctly by learnign how to read people and assess it. But not a problem – it’s not a criticism – you’l get there and you are learning the basics and foundation now.

you’ll understand me down the road when you get to the next level. for now.. sorry.. you’re reading me (and it) all wrong and just trying to fit it into your script you’ve learned.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 2:16 pm #125750

It’s about having some standards.

A man wanting something serious with a promiscuous woman makes about as much sense as a woman wanting something serious with an unemployed deadbeat. It’s like building on sand.

Basic common sense.