Should I stay around this girl I like or move on? Please help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mmmeta
    Participant
    July 7, 2016 at 10:10 pm #104663

Hi all! I met this amazing girl online, we we went out on two dates. We both acknowledged that we had great time. We enjoyed each others company very much, and we exchange long texts almost every other day. But everytime, I asked her for the next date, she used to say she was busy. So I directly asked her, if she is still interested in me. She said that she likes me, and enjoys talking to me, but she is not emotionally available for a relationship as she had a breakup from a serious relationship. She also said that she can’t think of any person ‘in that way’ at the moment as she needs time.
    Thing is, I don’t want to get into a serious relationship either, as I am focusing on my career at the moment. But, does emotionally unavailability means she has lost interest in me, and she’s politely trying to blow me off? She says, she wants to text and talk, but does not want to get into a relationship and lead me on to something.

I am confused. What should I do? Is there any future to this?

dave268
    dave268
    Participant
    July 8, 2016 at 1:50 am #104666

Girls are complicated,
    I think you should be patient and wait how things will going on. I don’t think she is trying to blow you off, she is just confused.
    Give her time