Should I stay or should I go…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

carrasr
    Participant
    November 30, 2015 at 5:04 pm #89138

Hey guys I need your help,

I have been involved in a very complicated relationship. I need your help on whether to stay or pull-out from it. I have been seeing this girl who I have been dating for over a year. We are both in our 40s. We have become intimately involved with sex on a regular basis. Going back over 7 month ago, we broke-up.

The nature of our break-up was related to an issue that I had with my job. As a teacher, I was not getting along with my Principal. There were clashes of personalities and I felt that it was in my best interest to leave for another school. Although my issue (in my job) was resolved amazingly, she used that opportunity to pass judgement on me and claiming that I had plenty of emotional baggage of which I do not. On her part, she did not understand the circumstances that are involved with my job and that there is a due-process (with my union) in place that resolves these problematic issues. She wanted me to raise the roof and create all sorts of hell

Morgan11
    Participant
    December 1, 2015 at 4:46 pm #89204

I think you should stay and try again. If it doesnt work though and only causes you more hurt than leave.