should i tell him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

should i tell him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

taria1408
    Participant
    June 3, 2015 at 1:43 am #80045
    should i tell him?

so im a girl sophomore in college. there these guys that were my neighbors.they’re cousins, one is really hot(guy A) and the other isn’t hot or handsome at all(guy B). so one night they had a party at they’re house and i went over and met them as soon as i met guy B i immediately liked him. i flirted with him that night but he saw his cousin guy A flirting with me and he didn’t want to compete. i lost my v card to guy A(dumb mistake) but actually wanted to with guy B. i kept on sleeping around with guy A but the whole time i seriously liked guy B. some what i finally got the nerve to flirt with him again and eventually had sex with guy B I’ve ben sleeping around with guy B and i really like him a lot. the thing is another guy i slept with was talking about me and got me a bad rep. people would never understand why a pretty girl like me(not bragin)would like a guy like him but i do and A LOT. should i let him know i like him or would he never like a girl with my reputation? help pleasee

taria1408
    Participant
    June 3, 2015 at 1:44 am #80046

do you think guy B maybe likes me back no matter my reputation and what I’ve done?

timebinder
    timebinder
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 7:08 am #80384

could you just tell him that you were crazy before and didn’t know what you want and just wanted to experiment and now feel really good to be with him?