should i tell him i like him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

taria1408
    Participant
    June 2, 2015 at 2:19 pm #80033

so im a girl sophomore in college. there these guys that were my neighbors.they’re cousins, one is really hot(guy A) and the other isn’t hot or handsome at all(guy B). so one night they had a party at they’re house and i went over and met them as soon as i met guy B i immediately liked him. i flirted with him that night but he saw his cousin guy A flirting with me and he didn’t want to compete. i lost my v card to guy A(dumb mistake) but actually wanted to with guy B. i kept on sleeping around with guy A but the whole time i seriously liked guy B. some what i finally got the nerve to flirt with him again and eventually had sex with guy B I’ve ben sleeping around with guy B and i really like him a lot. the thing is another guy i slept with was talking about me and got me a bad rep. people would never understand why a pretty girl like me(not bragin)would like a guy like him but i do and A LOT. should i let him know i like him or would he never like a girl with my reputation? help pleasee

taria1408
    Participant
    June 2, 2015 at 8:21 pm #80040

do you think guy B would like me back?

JonathanG
    JonathanG
    Participant
    June 3, 2015 at 9:00 am #80051

You have no control over what other people are talking about. The only thing you have control about is what to do next.
    You should definitely do the right thing and talk to him, tell him how you feel. If he is right for you he would understand so don’t you worry about other people

Anna92
    Participant
    June 3, 2015 at 11:42 am #80065

If he really likes you it won’t matter to him what other people are saying, as long as he knows how you really feel about him. He’s probably feeling quite insecure, so make it clear that him that you’re into him and not interested in those other guys. You’ve slept together several times so clearly he is interested, and you’ll probably know him well enough at this point to know if you’re a good ‘match’. Go for it!

taria1408
    Participant
    June 3, 2015 at 2:57 pm #80096

i think i will go for it. I’m really nervous but then ill never know. ill update on how it goes if i decide to tell him. thanks guys! appreciate it a lot

JonathanG
    JonathanG
    Participant
    June 3, 2015 at 6:35 pm #80124

Good luck with that! let us know how things goes

Prumpin
    Participant
    June 5, 2015 at 12:31 pm #80308

To be honest, he would never like a girl with your reputation. When he does find out that you sleep with the whole world, he will not like you ever. He is just using you, good for him, good for you

taria1408
    Participant
    June 5, 2015 at 5:52 pm #80334

he already knows with who I’ve slept with and its not the whole world. But i get your point and you have a good one and you might be right. thanks for the honesty!

VincentP98
    Participant
    June 7, 2015 at 5:38 pm #80361

Me being a male, I personally find it better when the girl is more direct than vague. I say go ahead and tell him.

Faye
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 8:18 am #92524
    Reply To: should i tell him i like him?

I am in a peculiar situation; that I am the caretaker of a brain-damaged spouse. The massive stroke that turned my spouse into my dependent has deepened my affection for him and determination to take care of him for the rest of his life. Still, my husband is 15 years older than myself, so I am fairly young still, plus I look younger than my biological age (I am very sporty). Everybody automatically thinks he is my dad. I have taken care of him for 5 years, while managing a business. Recently I started to feel romantically for a bachelor neighbor. He seems to seek out opportunities to run into me, but it could be coincidence. He asked me to have a drink over a couple of times, but seems to be doing cleaning or flipping channels when I am over. I am at a point where I need to bring more balance into my life, and even though this is not typical of me, I would like to start a relationship with him that is based on doing things together that we both enjoy. Should I tell him?