Should I tell him I'm on my period before hanging out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    October 24, 2015 at 7:42 am #87314

So I’ve been dating this guy for about three weeks now and it’s pretty casual right now, we haven’t defined things. but we always have sex when we hangout. Should I let him know beforehand that I am on my period? I am pretty sure he will ask to hangout and don’t know if I should let him know just in case he would like to reschedule. I also am aware that a man I’m dating should want to hangout with me regardless of whether sex will be involved but like I said it’s a casual thing and I don’t want him to feel like he has to do something if we don’t have sex. Also I’m cool with just hanging out but i also understands if he would want to reschedule. Sorry for the rant. Please help! Also if I should warn him how do I do this without making it seem like IM the one who only wants sex. I don’t want that either because I do like him not just the sex. And if it matters I’m 20 and he’s 25 and I believe he genuinely likes me and enjoys my company aside from the great sex.