Should i text?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should i text?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

angiesod
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 4:57 am #103729
    Should i text?

So heres the deal. There is this guy who used to talk to me on fb and i could understand that he liked me but i had a boyfriend so i was polite without leading him on . A while ago i broke up with my boyfriend and last week i texted him to see what he is up to . He told me that he is out of town but he will be back soon and he would text me so we can go out.. I am considering texting him again . Is it too needy?should i text ? or should i wait for him beacuse he said he would text?

Virgo Girl
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 7:22 am #103735

If this guy really likes you and means what he says then you need to hold off on texting him and let him pursue you. Its difficult sometimes especially if they are playing it cool but if you come across too needy you might just scare him off!

Louie97
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 11:58 am #103763

As Virgo said, if he really likes you he is gonna reach out.

eljay
    eljay
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 8:03 am #104402

if you feel the need to txt him then txt him. If you texting him bothers him than he doesn’t really like you anyway. But if he likes you he will be glad you txted him. tell him in the txt that you wan’t to wait for his txt and why you didn’t want to. As a guy, I think it is great when a woman is excited about me. go for it

sara5269
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 2:28 pm #104468

Just wait for a while…if he still doesn’t text you text him only once again but after that dont text him again until he does or if he doesnt just move on

alexhunter
    Participant
    July 5, 2016 at 6:08 pm #104480

This site is so interesting..I hope i can get a quick answer in a separate topic.

SmoochWithMe
    SmoochWithMe
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 7:16 am #104490

Wait for a while of reply, Because mostly people have some conditions, can’t able for reply. Give some time you would definitely have a reply.

hammersticks
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 5:44 pm #104560

If you wan’t to see him text him.

andrea22
    Participant
    July 8, 2016 at 4:38 pm #104745

wait a little longer