Should I text him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I text him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hannahballoon
    Participant
    May 31, 2016 at 7:32 am #101650
    Should I text him?

I met this guy, now three months ago. We were together for two months, and I fell in love with him and care deeply for him. Two months after we met, he told me that he’s in love with me but that he wasn’t ready to be in a relationsship right now. That’s about a month ago now. Two weeks after he ended things, I wrote him that I’m missing a shirt and that it might be at his place. He didn’t answer until two weeks later (yesterday), telling me he couldn’t find my shirt. I texted him “okay, thanks for looking” and he answered “Besides from that, how are you?” and my friends adviced me to shut down the conversation so i just texted “I’m fine” and he answered “good to hear”. I may be overanalyzing all of this, but is he regretting that he pushed me away? Why would he text me now? Is he just trying to be friends? Should i text him? I know he cares for me, but I’m scared that if we get back together, he will do the same thing to me again. I’m so frustrated and can’t forget this guy.
    //Hannah