Should I text him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I text him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anonymous729
    Participant
    November 22, 2017 at 9:32 pm #157262
    Should I text him?

I’ll keep it short..
    Started talking with an old friend – He asked for my # – Talked all last week! Really good conversations with a plan to hang out this coming weekend! – However, he hasn’t texted me since last Friday – But he likes EVERYTHING I post on Insta/Facebook (More than he use to) – Should I text him? He always texts me first, I never text him – Does he want me to text him for once, or?! So confused. Figured I’ll send him a text Friday (After thanksgiving). Was really looking forward to hanging out this weekend! Thanks.

sweetman23
    Participant
    November 22, 2017 at 9:43 pm #157263

Just try to call him, if he still not answering you call well better to leave him, he is not interested with you.

onelonelyangler
    Participant
    November 23, 2017 at 12:35 am #157269

Do you want to talk to him? If yes then send it. If he’s interested then youll most likely get a reply

missmaris
    Participant
    November 25, 2017 at 1:38 am #157336

If he is interested he will call. Simple. Men aren’t complicated. You will know if he is interested. If he can surf Facebook and like your photos then he can call you. It look’s like he gets in touch when its convenient for him so watch out for that. If you want to call and say hi o so. But if your call doesn’t get answered and you don’t get a call back then let it go.

meggyBug86
    Participant
    November 26, 2017 at 5:41 pm #157372

Usually I say let them text first but if he’s been liking all your posts he’s trying to get your attention, just text him and then from there don’t text again even if you have to wait, men like to chase

Mamzi
    Participant
    November 26, 2017 at 6:31 pm #157375

If you like him, contact him. I think he is trying to get your attention by liking your posts.

macgregor
    Participant
    November 28, 2017 at 9:07 am #157550

You should text him on Facebook , when he is online, if something happened to his phone, but I would say text once from different source

GFR_Day
    Participant
    November 28, 2017 at 10:24 pm #157689

I can echo what everyone else has said. If you like him, initiate a conversation.

rustyrockets
    Participant
    November 30, 2017 at 8:51 pm #158159

try a phone call and leave a message, either way you’ll find out his interest within a few days

lcyler
    Participant
    November 30, 2017 at 9:21 pm #158162
    Reply To: Should I text him?

yaaaas

LSEdgell
    Participant
    December 1, 2017 at 2:37 am #158165

I think you should not text him. If he is interested than he will call or text you.

amron
    Participant
    December 1, 2017 at 2:01 pm #158286

you probably have already solved your problem, but in my opinion it was a good idea to text him!

ijoinedtinder
    Participant
    December 1, 2017 at 3:11 pm #158301

Yes text him –

joshrad
    Participant
    December 1, 2017 at 5:52 pm #158345

Yes, do it.

wisconsinretiree
    wisconsinretiree