Should i trust him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should i trust him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

littlenurse90
    Participant
    August 28, 2014 at 4:47 pm #60321
    Should i trust him?

In April I went to a concert about 2 hours away from me and I met this guy, we talked for hours and planned on exchanging contact information but we got separated. In July i went to another concert (the same city as the one in April) and saw him again, we talked for just as long and exchanged contact info. We have been talking non stop since July and we have hit it off amazingly. The only problem is we haven’t seen each other since July. Last night he asked me out on a date, i said yes. We tend to have very sexual conversations, this made me nervous that he could only be driving the two hours for a booty call. I made a joke about it and he said he does not plan on having sex with me because he wants us to be more than that.

Is is unusual that we still haven’t hung out since July? or is it acceptable due to the distance and both of us working full time jobs with some what conflicting schedules (he works weekdays and I work nights and weekends)

I dont want us to just be FWB

littlenurse90
    Participant
    August 28, 2014 at 4:49 pm #60324

He has also just found out his company is moving very close to where I live, but hes not sure if he is going to move with them.

Is it a bad idea to begin a relationship living two hours away?