Should I Trust His Words or His Actions?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 22, 2016 at 2:57 pm #98506

He has a gf and told me he wasn’t interested everytime it was brought up because I always notice signs of interest from him. Always around, trying to sneak peeks always made dumb excuses to talk so which is it?

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 22, 2016 at 6:54 pm #98564

Leave him alone….He had a gf.Period.It doesn’t matter how you think he might be acting with you or what sort of signals you think you might be getting from him.He stated to you that he has a gf so just leave him alone. Don’t try to figure him out or anything…he has a gf. If you feel that he at times are giving you mixed signals…then ask yourself this? Why would he behave in that manner towards you?Wouldn’t you feel disrespected if he was hitting on you at times KNOWING that he has a gf?That wouldn’t be cool…right?Stay far away from this guy..

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 22, 2016 at 8:56 pm #98571

nah

Participant
    April 23, 2016 at 12:38 am #98578

Don’t be a homewrecker

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 23, 2016 at 1:15 am #98580

Don’t be a homewrecker

Exactly what home??? home is shared between married people. He isn’t married

rrenee2016
    rrenee2016
    Participant
    April 23, 2016 at 6:28 pm #98601

Leave him