Should I try again or move on like I want to?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jajune93
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 5:41 pm #89319

Thanks for reading! I won’t give too many details, so please stay with me.

So there is this pretty girl in my (college) creative writing class. I didn’t start talking to her until halfway through the semester after I earned the reputation of being the best writer and class clown.

Anyway, she has initiated 90% of our interactions and from what I can tell has enjoyed them for the most part. We probably talked 2-3 times a week for about 5 minutes. I ran into her once outside of class and asked her to get coffee with me. She already had obligations with a club during the time I asked her, so she told me where she’d be if I wanted to come and see her. However, she did not suggest another time, so I took it as just a flat out rejection. We maintained an identical “relationship” afterwards, so i’m guessing that our interactions are just more significant to me than they are to her and I should move on like my instincts tell me to.

mamma1
    Participant
    December 4, 2015 at 5:25 am #89425

Hey she didn’t don’t give up so easily, she couldn’t make it. Try again then you’ll know for sure, whats the worst that can happen she says no.

Go for it

TheSer
    TheSer
    Participant
    December 4, 2015 at 4:52 pm #89503

Try something simple again, sometimes people do really have other obligations.