Should i try to recontact her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 11:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AbsoluteBeginner
    Participant
    January 29, 2016 at 4:41 am #92414

Ok met this awesome girl a couple months back,wnet out once was great had a make out session at the end. Then during the xmas break e texted everyday a lot and when we returned despite a few problems in setting our second date we went out again talked for a long time and i even brought her back to my place, we made out again (no sex though). After that she stated to act strange and respond less to texts and i asked her out again almost three days ago with no answer still. I feel maybe she’s feeling pressured by my attempts to go out with her. Shoul i expect an answer and should i try to re initiate the conversationin a few days time asking what happened?

likecoffee
    Participant
    January 29, 2016 at 6:25 pm #92441

I’m in the same kinda situation!

Everything was going well until I started being over bearing asking her out too much.
    You might be trying too hard, remember a relationship becomes stale when you take the tension and excitement out of it.

Wait for her to come to you, go do your own thing. If she was willing to hangout with you and have fun with you, she’ll be willing to do it again but you need to be patient. If she really does like you she won’t mind taking time.

If she doesn’t get back in 3-4 days just start the conversation normally but don’t bring up meeting up unless you really feel it’s relevant.

Good luck!

AbsoluteBeginner
    Participant
    January 30, 2016 at 6:02 am #92459

She did man saying she was so busy that she forgot to check her cell which is BS cause no one could possibly live without it these days. I think she might be trying to fade away in which case i should probably do the same. Well thank you for the insight buddy was helpful.

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 2, 2016 at 7:18 pm #92736

I think maybe you should text her again and try set up another date. If that doesn’t work out just move on.

ThatCuteNerdyGuy
    Participant
    February 2, 2016 at 9:59 pm #92737

Yes.

Bees Nees
    Participant
    February 3, 2016 at 1:03 am #92744

Well it could be a couple of things. You may have just been a quick fling for her, perhaps a rebound or so. Or…..she feels as if she’s rushed too quickly and you might think she’s easy, so she’s started trailing you along to gauge how interested in her you are.
    I would say re-initiate contact, but do it in a way that will engage her curioisity. Then give it time and don’t message her again. Remember the woman you like might actually be quite busy.

John Dough
    Participant
    February 3, 2016 at 7:45 am #92749

Personally I’d say no because in my experience it never turns out well, but I’m also no expert. Good luck.

yoga2424
    Participant
    February 3, 2016 at 10:38 pm #92845

Just don’t come on too strong

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    February 4, 2016 at 9:00 am #92849

I think you should wait till she gets back to you. The ball is in her court Now, although I personally think that guys should do the pursuing (not trying to be sexist). Just wait it out and here’s some advice I need to take myself, try not to overthink it!

San Diego
    Participant
    February 4, 2016 at 10:34 am #92873
    Reply To: Should i try to recontact her?

I had a similar experience where I went back to a girls house spent the night and did not end up sleeping with her.
    For some reason most girls think its really unattractive to not initiate.
    after that night she would respond to my texts but never wanted to meet up.
    I would probably move on at this point.

Syko
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 2:25 pm #93069

Forget her, she’s not worth it if she can’t be bothered to talk to you.

Ry24601
    Participant
    February 7, 2016 at 6:45 am #93099

I’m in a similar state of affairs right now so I sympathize :/

hichamone
    Participant
    February 7, 2016 at 2:04 pm #93118

good

mkmbd
    Participant
    February 8, 2016 at 12:34 am #93130

of course

D3gan6
    Participant
    February 8, 2016 at 12:50 am #93134

Give her a few days but don’t immediately ask her out. Sends a bad vibe. Just try to reconnect and then make that effort to ask her out. If still nothing at this point, move on.

1 2