Should I wait?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I wait?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

galio83
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 5:30 pm #98639
    Should I wait?

So I met this girl at work, and she seems really cool. I asked if she wanted to get a beer next door and she agreed and we had a lot of fun.We wanted to watch The Walking Dead so I asked if she wanted to rewatch it together and she agreed. So we setup a date later down the line to watch the walking dead at her place, and the day it came up she messaged me about 3 hours before the date and said she was very sorry, but her sister is having some relationship issues and she is coming over and she felt she needed to be with her for the night, she asked if she could reschedule for tomorrow. I agreed. Then the next day she told me she forgot she had to pickup her friend at the airport and that only left us with 40 minutes of time, so I said she should just let me know when she has some time. We are suppose to get coffee today and she said her family showed up and they haven’t seen her in weeks. She said she will let me know when they leave and its been 3 hours now. Should i just cancel?

james
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 10:36 am #98793

Maybe you should set up another meeting than waiting for ages

Stella
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 1:20 pm #98820

I guess you should try to ignore her for some time and then you can try to set a date once again, and let it be her last chance!

ab527
    Participant
    April 29, 2016 at 5:56 pm #99296

I’d say arrange a good time & day for you all to meet up

morrowrd
    morrowrd
    Participant
    April 29, 2016 at 6:07 pm #99298

If it were me, I’d stop trying to push for a reschedule. Play it cool, reply to the texts, but don’t puppy dog after her.