Should I walk away?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I walk away?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SsK
    Participant
    October 4, 2015 at 9:49 am #86459
    Should I walk away?

I met my boyfriend online and have been dating for almost 2 months.
    We always split the bills and he often keeps my change. Our salaries are the same
    He is always texting someone during our dates but won’t say who but wants to know everyone I text

Met his family for lunch today. Everyone including his mom paid so I can understand they live very differently.
    The entire lunch, he didn’t even talk to me. We all stopped at another place for desert and everyone qued for their own. He left me and was only with his sister. His mom was nice enough to ask me to stand with her and I noticed her hinting that he should have not left me behind. But he just ignored her
    His sister was also really nice to me and I think his family liked me
    After lunch, he drops me off and goes out to meet his friend.
    All his girlfriends (even flings) meet his family so I don’t think it’s special but he claims to love me???

I don’t know if I’m wasting my time with him. Do you think i’m being unreasonable?

Wwhite2
    Participant
    October 4, 2015 at 7:13 pm #86469

Texting someone is sackable

heavenly570
    Participant
    October 4, 2015 at 11:15 pm #86474

You’re wasting your time- walk away!

Gvnm4
    Participant
    October 21, 2015 at 3:18 am #87140

Yes, I’d walk away for now…

transcedental
    Participant
    October 22, 2015 at 3:07 am #87177

I really think you should walk away. :/

Anonymous
    November 12, 2015 at 1:56 am #88325

you are wasting your time,. just walk away

ihrios
    Participant
    November 12, 2015 at 3:36 am #88331

I think you should address the issue first. Yes it does sound like you should walk away but then again you dont know exactly whats going through his mind. Remember men never notice what they are doing wrong. Confront him. Tell him what your feeling and if your not satisfied with what he tells you then definitely walk away. Atleast you can say you tried right.

Sparkle200
    Participant
    November 12, 2015 at 8:31 am #88335

Hi , Don`t know if you are already exclusive or have talked about it. I have been single my whole life have had an interesting career am hoping to find my best friend to spend the rest of my life with. What comes to my mind is stepping back and seeing if the actions and behavior are consistent with what you need.. Best of luck