Should it be "Facebook official"?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

missbliss
    missbliss
    Participant
    November 23, 2015 at 11:44 pm #88907

So I started talking to this guy that I met on tinder back in July and right away we had a connection. We’ve talked every single day since that first message. It turned into texting, then phone calls, then we finally met after 3 months or so. I’m now his girlfriend! It’s amazing. I never imagined it would go this far but I couldn’t be happier that it has. My question is, and I know it sounds silly, should I ask him if he wants to make it “Facebook official”? I know it’s not necessary because everybody that matters to us knows we’re together but I’d like to share it with other people as well. Mainly so other guys know I’m taken. I tend to get a lot of messages from guys wanting to talk and well I kind of want that to stop. But I feel like it’s sort of immature to want to change my Facebook relationship status…but maybe I’m wrong. Anyone else experience anything like this?

WoodsHawk
    Participant
    November 25, 2015 at 1:46 am #88977

Just ask him haha. If your relationship is where you’re comfortable talking about where you are and where you’re going then it should be fine. 🙂