Should or Should not ? Ex' Bestfriend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

oliver83
    Participant
    July 30, 2014 at 12:59 pm #58559

So, this is gonna be a bit long.
    BACKGROUND
    About a year ago I got into relationship with this girl. I was blind and foolish. She found a replacement (recently broke up with her ex). We had our fun moments, but since no sincerity came from both sides, it ended. BADLY. With her being all fed up of me and I like being all rage and broken.
    Then after we broke up, I started to talk to her bestfriend. Kind of to keep track of what’s going on with her. In the process we also talked about her flaws and shit.
    Recently she (my ex) sneak-peeked into her bestfriend Facebook and discovered all we’ve (I and her friend) been talking about. And she felt betrayed.
    So she broke up with her bestfriend too.

SITUATION
    Now that we (I and her friend) both have nothing to do with my ex, is it ok (morally of course) that we fuck ??? Because she’s totally showing that she wants the D.
    TWIST
    She (the friend not the ex) is already having a BF.

I know. fucked-up shit right ?