Should You Tell A Woman You Just Met About Someone You Slept With 2.5 Weeks Ago?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should You Tell A Woman You Just Met About Someone You Slept With 2.5 Weeks Ago?

Author
    Comments

• rmercer
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 2:55 am #107934

8 months ago I met a special woman, neither one of us ever had an connection like this. She told me to just not hurt her like pass men have.

Long story short, a week later I told her I could have a baby on the way less 2 hours after finding out about the pregnancy. she cut me off with in 3 weeks. She got back in touch with me just last week. She says she just wants to be “friends” and shes not looking to build anything. But I know she still has feelings for me.

She said I betrayed her by not telling her about the woman that supposetly was carrying my baby. The only thing is, when me and this special woman first met I hadn’t slept with the other woman in 2.5 weeks! I still hadn’t slept with her 2 more weeks later.

Please tell me if im wrong for not telling her about this woman when we first met.

rmercer
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 3:53 am #107944

Sorry for the spelling, my keyboard is acting up. A simple yes or no is good enough.

dizzle450
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 12:16 pm #107981

no….problem is your just giving her a reason to start not trusting u….bitches are crazy!!! trust me i know

109ball02
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 8:13 pm #108013

Its a new baby into the world and your life. She was with you. If she wanted to be part of your life, she should be able to handle finding out about a baby (kind of a big deal btw) at any point, whether 1 week or 5 years. I think she over-reacted a bit by the sounds of it. I mean that said its a big deal, but still. just based on what you said and the timeline, I say she could have chilled out and handled it better. Aka asked more questions instead of blocking you out. You are always doing the right thing with women on being direct and honest and when new info comes in, dont hide it for a long time and thennnnn tell them. Thats when they really go crazy. I see nothing wrong here, she just couldnt handle the info. Unless there is more to the story you arent saying.

rmercer
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 11:27 pm #108024

dizzle450 and 109ball02, both of you all are right. The part that tripped me out is when she told me it was the fact she got blindsided and not me putting her on hold to sort out the baby situation. But I guest end of the day i have realize she basically the female version of me..even down to the fact we have the same name just a extra letter in her’s (yea cute and creepy at the same time lol). I know her reaction is GP (gerneral principle aka your code) and not personal so much. I had to step back and notice I can’t complain about her putting me on hold to get the rest of her life together..like i didn’t do the same to her for nothing at the day and the baby isn’t mine. Gotta show her how shit should have went down.