Shouod I be excited or reluctant

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 2:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilacwine92
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 3:04 am #159627

I met this guy online and we got together this weekend. We met at a bar during the day…I was so nervous. As soon as he arrived I somehow felt so relaxed..I’m usually not like this when I first meet someone but I was 100% myself. We spent our time getting to know each other, realizing we have so much in common in terms if interests and humor…laughing a lot. Something important to me. Also I’m SO attracted to him..like we walked out of the restaurant and I was thinking wow. We both had holiday parties to attend later so we agreed to meet up again later around 11. I left him, no kiss but thinking how much I liked him. Later at 11 on the dot he texts me, and we meet for another drink. Again we spent that time just laughing and saying how much we had in common. We leave to go to another bar/club we like. He knew people there who I met, if we ever got separated by talking to one of his fiends he’d always reach a hand around to touch me, make sure I’m still there/around. We finally kiss

lilacwine92
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 3:11 am #159630

(Cont.) we finally kiss after dancing for a bit and it was like the floodgates opened. He started telling me how badly he wanted to text me after we first met, to say how he really enjoyed spending time together but was too nervous. Said how attracted he was to me, not just physically but my personality. Saying how confident and funny I am. He really was saying all the right things, and my god was he a good kisser. Our chemistry was insane, I’ve honestly never felt so connected to someone. I continued meeting his friends throughout the night, getting along great…one even said to take care and not hurt his friend, my guy seemed embarrassed. We were attached to each other all night, neither of us wanted to part so I ended up staying at his. Nothing but making out and falling asleep in each others arms. The next morning I expected it to change, be awkward bc next mornings tend to be. Not the case, he just kept holding me..looking me in the eyes and telling me how beautiful I was even

ganthari12
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 4:47 am #159637

I met my ex on tinder and she is one of the best girl I have come across with at first. She really show her true color after a month tho. I’m not saying that he will and I hope he doesn’t change but just be careful and don’t get over excited just yet. I know its not what you want to hear but I’m just telling you my experience

jake.gardener
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 8:29 am #159644

Be excited but grounded – don’t get carried away but just see what comes of it 🙂 good luck!

lilacwine92
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 8:49 am #159632

(Cont.) even after a night out. He respected that I wanted to wait to have sex, I was adamant about it before I stayed with him. After spending time in bed, kissing and holding each other, just being really passionate and loving in a way? Kissing me on my head and holding me…it felt so right it was like we melted into each other. We went for a walk in the park after and I finally went home. He texted me right after that he had a great time and to message when I’m back in town (I live two hours away). Now, I have not stopped thinking about him, I haven’t felt this nice in a really long time, and never felt so connected to someone either. Side note, a boyfriend of mine passed away over a year ago. I had a really hard time getting over this loss and miss him dearly. This guy last night had the same body type as my ex, and held me how I used to be held. I’m wondering if I like him so much also for that reason. It scares me because I don’t want to get too excited about something.

aja_11990
    Participant
    December 19, 2017 at 11:48 pm #160526

be excited but, keep your guard up, and slowly let it down…