Shy guy long distance relationship help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

blueflower
    Participant
    February 12, 2014 at 9:02 am #47607

Dating a guy for 3 months I met on a dating site. He recently moved here a year ago to be closer to his kids. He lives 2 hours away;no issue w/distance. Our time spent together is comfortable, fun, and unique enough to be memorable. He and I removed our online dating profiles after the first date (both happened to make the same decision by coincidence). We had our first passionate kiss on our last date; wonderful. Shortly after, he told me he made a decision that although he’d be here on wknds (prev. marriage- visit kids), he was moving back to his home state due to a family issue in a matter of months. He then put his profile back up on the dating site with the updated hometown location. I then sent him an email explaining how I felt about him and that I’m open to where the chips fall for us. His response was he agreed. We may get together this weekend. It’s possible we will escalate the intimacy. My intention is a serious relationship. Not sure if I’m wasting my time?

kingkoti
    kingkoti
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 12:05 am #47678

There is something he is hiding. Ask him directly, but gently.

nakamuru
    nakamuru
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 10:44 pm #47775

Everyone has secrets and baggages. But if there is something that really bothers you I think confronting him about is the best or it’s just gonna keep escalating.

Anonymous
    May 23, 2014 at 12:58 am #53616

I think you need to ask him and you may judge base upon all his answers if he is telling the truth or not.