Shy, not sure, or not interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

blurfan
    Participant
    January 31, 2016 at 11:54 pm #92504

So I am a college student who has been studying off and on with this girl for about two months. She gave me her number and we texted but I always initiated and sometimes she wouldn’t respond (although that has been improving recently). I asked her if she’d like to get some dinner and she agreed but then she cancelled less than an hour before because she didn’t feel well and suggested lunch instead. I am now on my third lunch with her but I am yet to see any obvious signs that she’s into me. We have pleasant and engaging conversations but I always start them and I am concerned that she is not interested or that she is friend zoning me. Do you think she is shy, not sure about me yet, or just not interested?

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 2:45 am #92507

Could be for a number of reasons. Don’t blame yourself. Set up another date in a couple of weeks. If she cancels then just let her text you. If she is interested she will text you.