Single but am I ready to mingle?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

missashlaaaay
    Participant
    May 9, 2017 at 12:50 am #135726

Hello Everyone,
    I am 22 years old and recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years. It wasn’t done lightly and we had been fighting off and on for six months and it just wasn’t working anymore. We were both really upset at first but agreed that we tried and this is probably what was best for us. Well, a week later, he was crying and asking for me back, but I was doing okay without him. Its been a little over a month now, but since the break up I have felt a lot less stressed and I feel happy again. The only thing I feel sad or bad about is hurting him. He said he is going to do whatever it takes to win me back but at this point I dont know if I can ever see getting back with him. Is it crazy that I got over him this quickly and easily? Am I really over him? My other issue is I’ve been hanging out with one of our mutual friends and we have developed feelings for each other. We have kissed but nothing too intimate. We have so fun together and just vibe really well.

missashlaaaay
    Participant
    May 9, 2017 at 12:53 am #135727

We have had serious conversations and I really like his viewpoint on life and his characteristics. He is very different from my ex in many ways but I really like it. I guess my question is, is it too soon to date? and how do I know if these feelings I have for him are real or if I’m really over my ex yet? Its also hard because I know it is going to break my ex even more if he knew me and the other guy started having feelings for each other, especially because we are all in the same friend group. What do you think and what do you think I should do?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 9, 2017 at 8:45 am #135730

That is a very hard question but my advice is that you do still have feelings for your ex but if you are less stressed out and you are happier than you better stay with your man you are with now if it has been a month chances he will move on and find somebody else, your is very important to you.You can always tell him how you feel towards him but it is better this way.. The poor guy.