Single guy needing advice on dating (Aus)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Stranger111
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 7:04 am #94554

I’m 22 and have not had a girlfriend for four years now. My first girlfriend cheated on me and I just haven’t been able to meet anyone since. A quick run down on me, I still live at home and don’t have any friends to go out with, so admittedly I’m a bit of a loner. I work but I’m not full time as well, so girls probably think I’m a bit of a loser when they hear that. On the plus side though, I drive/have my own car and I exercise quite a bit, I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and do a lot of running. I’m not a bodybuilder but I’m definitely in shape, and I’m good at saving money. I’ve hit the clubs before but it’s not really my thing, you can hardly hear anyone over the loud house music anyway.

I just don’t know how to meet girls to be honest. I guess I’m average looking and I’m not over bearing. I dress in decent clothes and always have good hygiene, so I just don’t know. It’s hard to meet anyone when you don’t have any mates and only go to the gym full of dudes.

Stranger111
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 7:06 am #94555

EDIT: I also enjoy reading quite a bit, I don’t smoke/rarely drink and I don’t do drugs, at all. I’m pretty straight as far as that kind of thing goes. No judgement on people that do that though.

Just wondering if any girls can give me any advice please? It seems like the only guys getting girls are guys with money and nice cars and well paying jobs. Am I just out of luck or something?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Stranger111.

wanderings0ul13
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 8:18 pm #94562

hey! i would always suggest using apps! or you can also join local meet up groups so that you meet someone with your same interest. just put yourself out there with honest intentions. if you see a girl that catches your eye, just talk to her. we don’t bite i promise!

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 28, 2016 at 10:32 pm #94567

You need some guy friends before you can meet girl friends. Talk to someone at the gym and get plugged in with a group of friends. Problem solved.

FlirtQD
    Participant
    March 3, 2016 at 10:45 pm #94954

Try the online dating thing.

teamscon
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 10:46 am #94966

Dating apps okcupid or pof

Stranger111
    Participant
    March 5, 2016 at 3:53 am #95028
    Reply To: Single guy needing advice on dating (Aus)

Hello hello. šŸ˜€ I actually sees myself in you. Iā€™m 21 and single /> :)

Do you want to go out sometime? šŸ™‚

You should have stayed with the girl who cheated on you.

I’m smarter than that.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Stranger111.