Sisters best friend divorced

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mrright
    Participant
    October 22, 2015 at 9:13 pm #87236

I have always had a thing for my sisters best friend. Attractive, intelligent, interesting, and successful to say the least. She was Married for 8 years and is getting a divorce. My friends, family, and sister are all about me talking to this girl. I don’t know what level of interest she has in me. My sister said she isn’t ready to date right now (this comment was not directly geared to me… All people in general). I know it wont be long before a girl of her quality has guys knocking her door off the hinges. Should I invest the time to become friends with her for future expectations or just stay away and allow life to takes its coarse? Thanks for you comments and opinions!

kitty01
    Participant
    October 23, 2015 at 2:52 pm #87280

I think you should invest some time in her if you really like her that much! Of course don’t be too forward right away as she will need time to get over the divorce, however, at least be friends with her and let her know that you are there for her. Maybe things will lead to more than friends eventually.