Situation: the girl, her friend and her family

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 11:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RustedUp
    Participant
    July 24, 2017 at 9:50 pm #143042

Right so I’ve been hanging out/dating a girl (call her Cat) for about 3 months and I’ll admit it’s just been a for fun relationship hanging, out dancing and pool. There are probably two issues that came up recently.
    1)Couple weeks ago Cat introduced me to her friends and that went all good, until the next day where two of her friend’s messaged me wanting to hangout. So I decided I’d get to know them with out her around, next thing both have made a move on me (ones a guy, awkward as and other a mother of 3). Made it clear wasn’t interested and haven’t been contacted by them since.

2)meet the mother like figure in Cats life during a party, but during this meet up I went to get drinks and I overheard Cat being asked what are we she froze up, kinda laughed and looked at everyone in the room (apart from me) to which mother like figure responded “he’s a all good”..
    Friends concerning behavior?
    Her response?
    Any questions feel free ask.