So confused!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

So confused!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

moomoo_xoxo
    Participant
    January 26, 2014 at 11:47 pm #46589
    So confused!

Ok people please tell me what you think. Ok so a few weeks ago I met a guy out drinking with friends I already new him but we spent most of the night talking, over the next week we was messaging all the time sometimes for hours I would sit there and chat online with him, all his messages was long and had x at the end, so i started to like this guy, the next weekend I went out and met up with him and his friends and my friends was good spoke to him a lot, for a couple days he was normal and then he seemed to stop replying I thought he wasn’t interested I also asked if he wanted to meet up one day he said he had plans and plans for the days after. So I left it as that. Then yesterday I saw his friend in town he said he new I was talking to this guy and asked if I liked him and stuff I said we’ll yh he seems nice but I’m not sure he is interested the guy said he didn’t no jst tht we was talking a lot. But y would he tell someone if he wasn’t ? It’s odd coz sometimes he is still chatty .

ardorformusic
    Participant
    January 27, 2014 at 1:44 am #46597

There is not enough information to understand… Why don’t you just ask him if he’s interested in a girl? From there, you’d be able to figure out how he feels then. Make sure you’re very open with him though, or he might feel like you’re intimidating.

stuffwar
    Participant
    January 27, 2014 at 6:31 pm #46681

Like the poster above said, it would probably be best to just ask. Even if he says no then at least you know you asked. Not much will be worse than regretting not finding out and wondering “what if?”.