DATING ADVICE FORUM

So confused

Author
    Comments

• bobman123
    Participant
    October 25, 2016 at 11:49 am #115222
    So confused

Right ive been talking to this girl for about week or so, I toke her on a date last night, we both had a good time, after the date she messages me first saying it was nice etc, then just stopped talking after a coupe messages, but has been posting stuff on Facebook and snap chat, also looks at my snap story, I don’t want to ask if she’s ignoring me, don’t want to look needy, she normally message like all the time before the date, is she playing a game, coz not sure what I’m meant to do

October 25, 2016 at 1:20 pm #115255

Just message her and ask her something, like how was your day or whatever you think of, it just shows you care. You won’t look needy as long as you don’t over do it, like keep messaging her ALL the time. I’ve just blew my chance with a girl because I wasn’t direct and I’m kicking myself. Don’t do the same!

windsoreight
    Participant
    October 27, 2016 at 9:34 pm #115647

Kind of sounds like she is playing a game, I agree and would simply ask her.

JDreDD
    Participant
    October 27, 2016 at 9:43 pm #115649

Showing you care is good, maybe somehow text or ask something that should get a response like , Hey are you interested in that concert or live music at this coffee house? If she can’t find time or a willingness to reply then this behavior is not needed by you so count your losses and be glad it’s minimal.

dashelp88
    dashelp88
    Participant
    October 28, 2016 at 10:10 am #115669

She is into you, but she also wants kind of her freedom I guess. I might have the same problem.

hawkeye_pierce
    Participant
    October 29, 2016 at 11:47 am #115755

Just ask her, the direct approach is the best.

Harry Wilmington
    Harry Wilmington
    Participant
    October 29, 2016 at 1:39 pm #115758

My advice: stop texting her. Give her a break. In fact, you’re actually going to LOSE her if you text her more. You should only be contacting her to ask her on dates anyway, which you should only be doing once a week in the beginning anyway. There’s no need to have these random conversations in between dates just to connect with her – it will make her feel like you’re smothering her by trying to galvanize all her time. So, lay off the texts for a few days, then hit her up and ask her out again – her response then will let you know if she still has interest. Good luck! http://www.StopLosingWomen.com

andi2501
    Participant
    October 30, 2016 at 7:42 am #115768

Just text her casually 🙂