So confused and sick of men losing interest in me when I don't act needy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SilviaMendez
    SilviaMendez
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 9:59 am #58631

I am just so sick of men playing games. It has happened so many times where I meet a guy, he seems really interested in me and then we don’t even get to have a date and he loses interest in me! I know I am not a boring person and men do find me attractive so what is wrong with me??? I can tell you what happened last and this might help you understand where I am coming from….

I was recently overseas and met a guy while I was away. He lives in a city about 2 hours from me. We got along really well and to be honest I wasn’t instantly attracted to him, but after spending a whole day with him I started to like him and he liked me back.
    I went back home and he stayed overseas. We chatted everyday on facebook and he would call me from time to time. I made sure that I waited for him to message me or we took turns. I wanted him to know that I was interested but I never told him over facebook that I couldn’t wait to see him as I didnt want to scare him off.

doctabuff
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 6:51 pm #58664

What do you expect the guy to do from over-seas to validate his interest? How do you know he lost interest?

August 2, 2014 at 1:22 am #58707

Tell her