So I'm confused.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

So I'm confused.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 6:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

PeruServ
    Participant
    November 4, 2013 at 3:35 am #42392
    Reply To: So I'm confused.

If she’s flaking it probably means that she has too much work not that she’s completely uninterested.

That being said, I think you should look for someone else. Are you connected via Facebook? If you end up posting pics of you on a first date with another girl on your wall, that might help her to either s___ or get off the pot.

Life is too short to waste it chasing some girl. If she’s interested, have her start chasing you.

wht2do
    Participant
    November 5, 2013 at 11:59 am #42466

Any update on this? I’m kind of in the same scenario, would be interested to hear what you did and how things panned out…

Confusedguy81
    Participant
    November 7, 2013 at 9:03 am #41695

So an update I guess. She basically told me that she was drained and under a lot of stress and didn’t have time for anyone so I just let her be basically. I kept out of touch for about 4 days and she recently texted making sure I was ok. So, should I just take that as a statement and keep giving her space or what? Thanks for the previous replies and future replies.

tkanderson15
    Participant
    November 12, 2013 at 9:54 pm #42764

Yup

kristo975
    Participant
    November 13, 2013 at 3:46 pm #42829

I think she needs space man, sorry 🙁

aWonderfulBox
    Participant
    November 17, 2013 at 1:56 am #42962

I also agree with the first response. I think that after three months, there is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to offer your help; however, I would not press her too much. If she is just trying to get space for a little bit, you wouldn’t want to make it difficult for her.

Hugo12
    Participant
    November 17, 2013 at 8:56 am #42966

I’ve gotta agree with what quite a few others are saying, it’s probably best to just try and give her some space.

Backspin
    Participant
    November 17, 2013 at 1:22 pm #42970

How do you fate for that long without calling it a relationship ? Any sex going on ?

cookiesncream
    Participant
    November 18, 2013 at 12:50 pm #42986

Time to move on bro

1 2