So I'm Not Sure What To Text

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Frankie0305
    Participant
    July 23, 2016 at 2:29 am #106304

So here is my story, I met a girl online and we met in person, on Wednesday. She gave me a very nice hug when we met, we talked, had some drinks, appetizers and closed the restaurant down. I walked her to the bus stop, and asked if she would like to do something maybe later in the week, she said yes, and another glorious hug. So now fast forward to Friday I text her to see if she would like to go on a hike on Sunday and this is what she wrote, “That sounds really nice and it would be fun meeting your dogs. But I actually have some plans for catching up with friends over the weekend so I wouldn’t be able to make it. Hope you have a great weekend!” So I’m not sure how to reply to her, or try again later on in the week, or do I take it that she is no longer interested?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Frankie0305.
    coolchristian91
    coolchristian91
    Participant
    July 23, 2016 at 2:55 am #106307

Hmmm actually depends on the person. Maybe that’s her way letting you down easy or maybe she’s up for another date sometime. No harm in texting her to find out.

Frankie0305
    Participant
    July 23, 2016 at 3:05 am #106308

But what do I text her? Plus she seemed like a person that if she didn’t want to go out with me again she probably would have told me that night (she is 39 and a Professor of Philosophy).

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Frankie0305.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Frankie0305.