So last year…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

So last year…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ethan123
    Participant
    November 23, 2013 at 3:02 am #43325
    So last year…

So last year, around this time I went on a few dates with this girl. We got setup from a friend. A group event happened on the first time we hung out and after that it was just me and her going on a few dates by ourselves. She actually got my number from her friend. The dates were going smooth, trust me. Well on the 3rd date we hooked up making out on my couch for hours. So then I got a 4th date and also a 5th but on the 5th date I notice that she was acting a little differently. After that date, I took her home… yada yada… you know, the stuff that happens with going on dates. I thought I was in and I know she was into me. I was excited.

ethan123
    Participant
    November 23, 2013 at 3:03 am #43326

We talked via text message a lot. It wasn’t a nagging texting, it was just simple and easy between both of us. Laughing a lot and tons of smiley faces. So I tried to get another date asking her to let me know when she is free again. Well I didn’t get a reply, I got a phone call instead from her saying something like this. “Hey {NAME}, this is hard to say but I’m just not feeling it. I’m sorry” – I just replied saying (playing is smooth), no big deal! I totally understand. No hard feelings! and that was that. Well a few weeks later she was back with her ex boyfriend I noticed (yay for Facebook… not). Bad timing for me, maybe? I’m not sure if he saw us talking via Facebook, maybe he broke up with her and was getting jealous? Who knows and who cares. I didn’t even know she had an ex or whatever, but later on, I was told it was a long time since they been together, so I’m thinking I wasn’t a rebound but who knows?

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:28 pm #43327

Anyways, to finish this off, we are Facebook friends still and here and there she comments on something of mine and I do the same thing. Makes me just think man, I was really into this girl and I knew she was too (at the time). So a year went by and I was told (from the friend that set us up) that she’s no longer with her boyfriend and I also noticed because of Facebook that she was hiding her relationship status (not displaying anything).

About 3 weeks ago I messaged her about something that was funny that we both had in common and she did reply. We had a few replies actually. Now I’m thinking about sending her a message. Maybe something like “Hey {NAME}, just wanted to know if you were free sometime to get some drinks or something? If not no hard feelings 🙂

What do you think? Take the rejection if it happens?

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:28 pm #43328

… Anyways, to finish this off, we are Facebook friends still and here and there she comments on something of mine and I do the same thing. Makes me just think man, I was really into this girl and I knew she was too (at the time). So a year went by and I was told (from the friend that set us up) that she’s no longer with her boyfriend and I also noticed because of Facebook that she was hiding her relationship status (not displaying anything).

About 3 weeks ago I messaged her about something that was funny that we both had in common and she did reply. We had a few replies actually. Now I’m thinking about sending her a message. Maybe something like “Hey {NAME}, just wanted to know if you were free sometime to get some drinks or something? If not no hard feelings 🙂

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:28 pm #43330

… Anyways, to finish this off, we are Facebook friends still and here and there she comments on something of mine and I do the same thing. Makes me just think man, I was really into this girl and I knew she was too (at the time). So a year went by and I was told (from the friend that set us up) that she’s no longer with her boyfriend and I also noticed because of Facebook that she was hiding her relationship status (not displaying anything).

Thanks!

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:28 pm #43329

Thanks

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:28 pm #43331

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:29 pm #43332

Anyways, to finish this off, we are Facebook friends still and here and there she comments on something of mine and I do the same thing. Makes me just think man, I was really into this girl and I knew she was too (at the time). So a year went by and I was told (from the friend that set us up) that she’s no longer with her boyfriend and I also noticed because of Facebook that she was hiding her relationship status (not displaying anything).

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:29 pm #43333

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:29 pm #43334

Thanks!

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:29 pm #43336

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:29 pm #43340

…Anyways, to finish this off, we are Facebook friends still and here and there she comments on something of mine and I do the same thing. Makes me just think man, I was really into this girl and I knew she was too (at the time). So a year went by and I was told (from the friend that set us up) that she’s no longer with her boyfriend and I also noticed because of Facebook that she was hiding her relationship status (not displaying anything).

…About 3 weeks ago I messaged her about something that was funny that we both had in common and she did reply. We had a few replies actually. Now I’m thinking about sending her a message. Maybe something like “Hey {NAME}, just wanted to know if you were free sometime to get some drinks or something? If not no hard feelings

What do you think? Send her that message? Take the rejection if it happens…

Thanks!

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:29 pm #43338

About 3 weeks ago I messaged her about something that was funny that we both had in common and she did reply. We had a few replies actually. Now I’m thinking about sending her a message. Maybe something like “Hey {NAME}, just wanted to know if you were free sometime to get some drinks or something? If not no hard feelings

Thanks

ethan123
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 6:30 pm #43337

About 3 weeks ago I messaged her about something that was funny that we both had in common and she did reply. We had a few replies actually. Now I’m thinking about sending her a message. Maybe something like “Hey {NAME}, just wanted to know if you were free sometime to get some drinks or something? If not no hard feelings

Thanks

ethan123
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:18 pm #43335

We talked via text message a lot….