So Lost.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

So Lost.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TexasLonghorn11
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 7:30 pm #137440
    So Lost.

I hve had a crush on my building manager.He is 7yrs older thn me& has a 10yr old son,neither of them bother me.Before we even started talking he called drunk called me when he was out on his birthday.I didnt ansr,I was sleeping,I txted him the next morning he said it was an accident.A mnth later,we were both drunk(we’e hung out sober)he came over,&talked for hours,made out,and slept over.After a couple mnths of flirting&some hanging out,and putting up the xmas tree with his son(Ive hng out w/his son3x)I asked him what was happening&he said he was sorry I misinterpreted things but a tenant/manger relationship wasnt a good idea,but he thought I was cool.I said no problem&we both acted fine.Its been 5 months since then&we have continued to just flirt,but he always finds a reason to get ahold of me.The other night he called me (drunk&upset)wanted to come over.He told me I was a good friend for being there for him but then said he loved me twice.And he put his arm around me&huged for 30 min

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 7:07 am #137443

So what’s your point what kind of advice are you looking for? A tenant and a building manager is not the best relationship.