So my girlfriend broke up with me, but says she still wants me in her life.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• JonBoren
    Participant
    November 24, 2016 at 3:34 am #118089

Last week she had expressed to me that she was having a hard time. Cause she has never really been on her own. She wants to heal herself and feels the only way to do that is without me. She been in and out of relationships for most of her adult life. So she said she wanted some space. So i kinda knew it was coming. She said she needs time but doesnt know how long, but when she finds herself as of now she hopes we can be together again. I obviously want the same thing. Both of us are very in love with one another. She said even yoday i am perfect for her, and shes never been happier with someone. But im nervous cause the future is unpredictable. she also stated she still wants to stay in touch. And text me, call me and even see me once a week. I wont lie, i love her so much she has made me the happiest man ever. i dont know if i stay close to her, if she truly ever realize what we had cause it will still be present. So should i stay friends or say goodbye for good and wish her the best.

chickennuggets
    Participant
    November 25, 2016 at 12:03 pm #118118

If you love her then I think you should try and be her friend, as after some time by herself, you could get back together, which I’m guessing would make you happy. But you could just end up waiting around for her while she moves on, so it depends how much you love her and how happy she makes you