So there's this girl at the gym…(WARNING! Long post)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• kkkkhubvvvv
    Participant
    July 29, 2016 at 5:25 am #106837

I

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  kkkkhubvvvv.

kkkkhubvvvv
    Participant
    July 29, 2016 at 5:25 am #106838

doubt they’re together. So…I was checking her out last week on Friday, and she caught me I think, I say I think because I saw half her face due to some machinery in the way, and for a solid 5 seconds we stared at each other, she smiled really wide into what almost looks like a laugh. So this week, on Tuesday, I got the confidence to introduce myself. She was really nice, and I told her I admired her dedication. She responded with “thanks, you too, I really like your arms.” So is that flirting right there or what? I told her I was going to get back to my workout and I’ll let her get back to hers, and apologized if I interrupted anything. She said it was totally fine. After her set she gave me a really good smile, and I smiled back. When she left she had a grin on her face the whole way out of the gym. Anyways…on Wednesday I saw her again and about 30 mins-in of my workout she walks all the way over by me and sits in a machine close by me. I kept glancing over to her but she wasn’t l

kkkkhubvvvv
    Participant
    July 29, 2016 at 8:36 am #106840

would like to ask her out, but I hope she didn’t get the wrong impression from the other night when she deliberately came over by me and waited for me to talk to her. Dang it! Anyways help me out! Should I keep trying? Take it slower? Or completely ignore her and continue the staring game we’ve been playing? Should I let her initiate the next time? Is she interested? Am I thinking way too much about this? Should I just continue my gym routine and ignore her? Thank you! (btw I’m not at the gym to pick up girls, it’s just this girl is a regular and I’ve developed a “gym crush” on her)

aTackfish
    Participant
    July 30, 2016 at 2:09 pm #106974

I think that your window of opportunity is quickly closing. I think that in her mind, she put herself out there, and was rejected, so now she feels embarrassed. I would just go talk to her the next chance you get.