So there's this guy.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

So there's this guy.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ktmarie1
    ktmarie1
    Participant
    July 4, 2016 at 11:04 am #104385
    So there's this guy.

Who used to come into the bank I worked at a couple of years ago, he is so completely different from any guy I have ever been attracted to. Well last year I went through a break up and I went to a bar with some girlfriends to shoot pool, and he was there. I am shy so I didn’t go up to him.. I did however look him up on FB, and saw that we both had a bunch of mutual friends, so I added him. He messaged me asking how I knew him and why I added him, I felt like a total creeper. He didn’t remember me from the bank. But after that he kept talking to me for about a week or so, learning about each others interests. Then stupid me, got back w/ my ex but it didn’t work out. SO I deleted this guy from my fb and haven’t talked to him since but he doesn’t know why. I still find myself thinking about this guy a lot, having dreams about him and wondering what if you know? I really want to talk to this guy but after how awkward things where before I don’t know how. Any advice?