So This Guy Played Me Basically?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 15, 2016 at 6:37 pm #103434

He’s been nice to me, asked to send me study materials to help for my exam, caught him staring, texted me with random excuses(like did my grandma make it upstairs ok? like call your grandma lol) then asked to go out for sushi after my exam. HIs grandma and I live in the same apts and he comes here 3 days a week, a year ago I got impatient and called him out on beating around the bush and said a guy w/ a gf couldn’t be interested in me, he said he was being friendly and has a gf he’s happy with. But the secret stares and the coming around, started dressing nicely
    Also before we got into the fight, He asked one day when giving me gym advice “dont you have a bf to teach you all this?”He asked one day when giving me gym advice “dont you have a bf to teach you all this?”
    It’s been a year since the fight, he continues to come and is dressed nicely
    Also, his parents always stare at me when ever they come to the apts
    Is He coming around and looking/staring for his own ego boost? Were 26

harshlitia
    Participant
    June 15, 2016 at 7:06 pm #103436

just calm down and more patient in your attitude ………………………been very carefull is another watch word think is the best you could do …..

Louie97
    Participant
    June 15, 2016 at 10:27 pm #103442

Yes…from your previous questions I am under the impression that he is trying to play you. But he can only play you if you play along..don’t.

xfile
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 9:37 am #103755

Ignore him will be better I guess.