Someone called my girlfriend fat in public

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

backinthegame91
    Participant
    December 12, 2015 at 2:16 am #89980

So we were at a Chipotle late at night and while I was ordering, the three Spanish employees started calling my girlfriend fat in spanish. My girlfriend is from Colombia but doesn’t look like it, so they assumed no one could understand them. She speaks fluent Spanish, I don’t.

So she waits until I’ve ordered and starts swearing at them in spanish and flips them off. Very out of character for her. She says we need to go. I ask her what’s going on? She won’t tell me till we left the Chipotle. She explained to me the situation, and I got mad at them. She started to cry a little bit. I talk her down, and we drive off.

I feel like I should have gone back in there and given them a piece of my mind. Insulted them. But I’m a calm person. How should I have handled this situation? I feel like a bit of a pansy now, honestly.

ironmaiden
    Participant
    December 12, 2015 at 8:47 pm #89989

Me in that situation I will be very mad and I probadly go back kick their ass.

Anonymous
    December 13, 2015 at 6:50 am #89993

I would not like this
    and I would have given it to a bastard nose!!!