Soulmates?/we work together/he has major BMD/I just got out if a abusive relatio

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Soulmates?/we work together/he has major BMD/I just got out if a abusive relatio

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 8:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Marina.massage
    Marina.massage
    Participant
    October 26, 2017 at 11:47 pm #154262

I just got out of a horrible abusive relationship of 3 yrs 6mo ago, he had a girl cheet on him and shes now prego(who’s the dad?), and we work together. We met about 3mos ago, both massage therapists we have alot in commmon! The first night we spent time together out side of work, I was trying to get him to come out to a bar but he doesn’t drink so he offered to pick me up since I didn’t drive and was drunk. That night we talked for hours exchanged massaged(nothing dirty) and he went home. After that was a lot of flirting. We hung out a few more times then me made his move. We had the most amazing passionate sex I’ve ever had, its happened about 5 times now over 2 months. He’s always aking if I’m okay, we talk about both of our trubles.

After the second time we had sex we had a convo about how we should be just friends because he is trying to get ready for baby, then one day he asked to hang out and passion. He’s always nice at work but sometimes ignores me thru txt.
    Does he care?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    October 27, 2017 at 4:18 pm #154330

he cares.. but probably not in the way you that you hope. he has clearly stated he just wants to be friends, but friends who have passionate sex. This is the most you’re going to get from him sorry.

So now the choice is up to you if youer okay with that and that’s what you want.. or if it isn’t.