Spring article

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Spring article

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BenK72
    Participant
    March 25, 2013 at 6:33 pm #26812
    Spring article

I saw this article from the site and I think it applies to all generations. I’ve met 3 past girlfriends in the spring time and I think this is close to how I felt whenever I looked for love.
    http://www.datingadvice.com/for-women/why-do-people-fall-in-love-in-the-springtime-2

capers
    capers
    Participant
    March 27, 2013 at 4:36 pm #27084

I would argue I may be the small percentage that this doesn’t apply to because of my choice to create relationships during the winter. I’m from up north and moved to a couple southern states that have made me resent getting close to people when the weather is warmer. I always took advantage of great weather to do things on my own and explore what else is out there. Since winter for me was always a reason to stay in I enjoyed the company of a woman who I could stay in with and occasionally explore on my “off season” away from the sun.

BenK72
    Participant
    March 29, 2013 at 12:48 pm #27310

That’s a pretty valid point. Interesting to hear because in the past when I’ve traveled, I too have enjoyed some free time when the weather is nice. Traveling where it’s cold is difficult to do much but stay indoors so the company is also appreciated.