Stay or leave him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Stay or leave him

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tim1982q
    Participant
    April 12, 2016 at 5:14 am #97510
    Stay or leave him

I’ve been in a relationship for nearly 4 months. I’ve discovered my bf has been on dating sites and he has been chatting to his ex on a app for the past month. My partner is the one who has engaged in it, not his ex. He has told his ex that he misses him to the point he feels like he’s going insane and he wrote that he is single.
    I have recently confronted him about this and has begged me not to go as he wants me and only me. He has even logged in and told his ex goodbye because he lied about not having a boyfriend but he won’t acknowledge to me he did this recently… he says he never texted the ex even though the messages link with current things that have happened and not to mention it shows the dates.
    I’ve told him to choose and he has begged me to stay with him but he won’t still confess he was communicating with the ex secretly. What do I do? He also told me two days before I found out that he loves me, which makes all this harder.

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 12, 2016 at 1:10 pm #97589

You need to leave this person..Period. Of course it is hard because you care about this person BUT his actions toward you shows you that he never cared about you the same way.He was very disrespectful in that he lied about being in a relationship and told the other person that he was single,he still hasn’t told you the truth about what he did.Don’t waste your time on this person.He is not a good person at all…

ChicagoGay5150
    Participant
    April 22, 2016 at 8:18 pm #98566

Leave. I was in a situation where my (now) ex reached out to friends and others with messages that were obviously not friendly. I decided to stay with him for two more years until we broke up. Looking back, it really affected my outlook on relationships, self-esteem, etc. The more you stay with someone like that, the more toxic it will become to you, now and in the long run.

Participant
    April 23, 2016 at 12:40 am #98579

Things will only get worse…

JRomeo
    Participant
    June 18, 2016 at 7:06 pm #103597

Leave. You already caught him in a lie. Again and again. That’s not the kind of cycle you would like to drive your love life.

109ball02
    Participant
    June 19, 2016 at 1:18 am #103608

Leave. You already caught him in a lie. Again and again. That’s not the kind of cycle you would like to drive your love life.

Ill second that

conman526
    Participant
    June 19, 2016 at 3:12 am #103614

Leave. If they do it once, they will probably do it again and hurt you more.

alexwin1
    Participant
    June 19, 2016 at 12:36 pm #103621

Leave. I have been there asked my guy to stop he just lied to me and did it behind my back instead.