Step By Step

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Step By Step

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    January 29, 2017 at 12:00 pm #124887
    Step By Step

Hello Everyone,

I am having trouble getting a girlfriend for quite a while and a friend of mine told me that I am “jumping steps” when trying to attract women. Can someone please provide me with some sort of step by step scenario of what I have to do? A scenario that begins with approaching a girl and ends up with us getting together as BF and GF. Thank you very much!

Deft Squirrel
    Participant
    January 29, 2017 at 1:09 pm #124890

Okay here’s a shot. Just to clarify, I think your friend is just talking about going in too fast in general but I digress.

1) Meet the girl. Make a good impression.
    2) Talk with the girl. Can be combined with 1) if the situation is valid
    3) Talk with the girl on a regular basis, form a friendship
    4) When a comfortable friendship is formed Ask to do a platonic thing with her (And her alone). Hang out, see the newest movie, a sports game etc etc
    5) When you feel like she’s comfortable with you (Her saying yes to 4) is a good sign) ask her out
    6) GF/BF! Or rejection…. Note, you can only increase your odds with a girl, if she doesn’t think of you romantically, she won’t. So don’t take it personally.

This is just my formula, I find it’s pretty effective, but people have other ways, so yknow yeah

Sigma
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 5:59 am #124918

But isn’t it bad to form FRIENDSHIPS with a girl you want to DATE? Won’t that get you stuck in the friendzone? I have already been friendzoned by a girl once, so I know that’s not a good idea. How would you avoid the friendzone.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 2:01 pm #125002

don’t worry about specific steps. the key to remember is to not go TOO FAST or be in a rush. JUST GO VERY SLOWWWWWWWWW and enjoy the moment.. and as things seem natural – let those things happen.

If you’re forcing it or pushing it – then it’s too soon. Like suddenly reaching out to grab her hand or put your arms around her. It nevr works if you try to force it. But do natural things and see how she naturally reacts. That will tell you if you’re on track, too fast, or she’s ready.

Almost al of it.. all of it.. is not about focusing on what you do and don’t do… it is always about focusing on HOW THEY REACT to what you do – and then letting that tell you what to do next.

Good luck!

Sigma
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 3:26 pm #125018

And what are those natural things?

Made4200
    Participant
    February 1, 2017 at 5:56 am #125245

I have found that the best relationships I’ve ever been in started as friends and for the most part I’m still friends with them today! Just always be a gentleman because if you do something to her you’ll never get a chance with any of her friends either n they may not admit it but girls care what there friends think!

Sigma
    Participant
    February 1, 2017 at 11:25 am #125302

Sure, go ahead!