sticking point – Taking it to the next step

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thatguy1997
    thatguy1997
    Participant
    October 11, 2015 at 8:04 pm #86777

hey, I have experienced a couple of situations where I feelt unloved and unqualified, the day after i meet a nice girl.

background:
    i once were to a party where i meet this really nice girl, we had fun and we ended up kissing. we talked for a long time, and i asked if she were looking for something special ? “a relationship” she answered. but then i asked for her number she just suggested seeing each other in school. I suggested her sleeping at my house because she lived far away, but she said no. We kissed again and were laying and looking at stars on a grass field for some time, later I followed her to the train station with some other friends, we held around each other the whole way and I kissed her goodbye.

but for some reason the connection always breaks the day after. at school she does not seem to show interest.
    is she ignoring me ? or nervous ? why kiss with me and dumb the day after ?

other girls have done the same, but i dont know to change it

thatguy1997
    thatguy1997
    Participant
    October 12, 2015 at 9:22 am #86807

can you guys help ?

Zachml
    Participant
    October 15, 2015 at 4:03 pm #86929

Some girls love to Fling at your age. You just need to keep at it until the girl wants to stick around. You should just confront her, make her give you an honest answer. suggesting for her to stay at your place was probably an uncomfortable answer for her. Seems to easy for her. You need to give her more chase. With women, the more you tell, the more you repel. once you have a women’s interest. You need to keep the mystery. LET them make the plans to see each other next. Make them miss you. If you chase you will chase away.

km_088
    Participant
    October 16, 2015 at 2:36 am #86939

agree with zachml, but i have very similar experiences with schoolmates and colleagues…they might be a little confused about how to act when you’re not alone…since its the bit strange time – you’re kinda more than friends, but not a partners yet…this my experiences with younger women (<20yrs), with the one older (27) it was quite different, but we’ve been friends before and still are, that time with benefits…and nothing in our behaving to each other changed…

thatguy1997
    thatguy1997
    Participant
    October 16, 2015 at 8:40 am #86927

why do girls dumb someone the day after ?

thatguy1997
    thatguy1997
    Participant
    October 16, 2015 at 8:43 am #86950

you guys have some good points, now i have become a little smarter thanks

thatguy1997
    thatguy1997
    Participant
    October 16, 2015 at 8:43 am #86952

You just need to keep at it until the girl wants to stick around.

so i should just keep trying ?